All aspects of your child's development are assessed
by the following professional departments and programs:
- Special Education Teachers
- Speech/Lanaguage Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- School Psychologists
- Social Work
- Music Therapy
- Art Education
- Adapted Physcial Education
- Classroom Computer Programming
- Literacy Enrichment Program
Family collaboration is very important to us! We support and encourage the team approach through our special programs:
Parent Institute: workshops for parent training offered by various departments and staff.
Parent Support Groups: guided by our Psychology and Social Work departments.